From one of GC Capital Ideas’ more popular categories, we highlight the top Chart Room stories viewed during the third quarter of 2016:
1. Regional Property Catastrophe ROL Index, 1990 to 2016: The chart shows the indexes for United States, United Kingdom, Asia Pacific and Europe.
2. Overall Losses and Insured Losses 1980 To 2014: Chart shows the widening gap between economic loss and insured loss for the period 1980 to 2014.
3. Percentage of Insured Versus Uninsured Natural Catastrophes (2000 To 2015): Chart shows the global percentage of insured natural catastrophe loss versus uninsured natural catastrophe loss for the period 2000 to 2015.
4. Global Property Catastrophe ROL Index 1990 to 2016: The Guy Carpenter Global Property Catastrophe Rate on Line (ROL) index is presented for 1990 through 2016.
5. Evolution of Market Price, Capacity, Limit for Terror Pools: Chart shows the evolution of international reinsurance market price, capacity and limit for terror pools from 2009 to 2014.