In recognition of their excellence in delivering value-added client service, 17 Guy Carpenter colleagues have been named to Risk & Insurance magazine’s 2011 list of Reinsurance Power Brokers. The distinctions were accompanied by high praise from clients, who applauded the award-winning brokers for their depth of industry knowledge and dedication to addressing client needs.
The Guy Carpenter executives named to this year’s list are:
- Cory Anger, Chi Hum, Hong Guo, Ryan Clarke and Bradley Livingston of GC Securities*, honored for their innovation, exceptional service and “detailed and extensive knowledge of the industry.”
- Scott MacColl, Eric van Elkan, Ken Farricker and Kirsten Saunders of Guy Carpenter’s Surety Specialty Practice, recognized for their extensive industry knowledge, insightful analytics and ability to deliver on their promises.
- David Baruch, Senior Vice President, noted for his extreme technical proficiency and ability to “work through the softer, more strategic aspects.”
- Alex Bernhardt, Vice President, recognized for his pioneering work in microinsurance and “unique ability to see beyond today’s solutions.”
- Jo Edwards, Managing Director, honored for her ingenuity and expertise in the energy arena.
- Christopher Flatt, Managing Director, noted for his diverse experience and ability to develop comprehensive solutions.
- Steven Hanke, Managing Director, honored for his depth of experience and discretion while securing favorable results for clients.
- Michelle Harnick, Managing Director, recognized for her talent in creating reinsurance structures.
- Kenneth Kim, Senior Vice President, noted for his strong advocacy in helping clients secure reinsurance for new products.
- Will Meacock, Managing Director, honored for his strong industry relationships and insight into the reinsurance marketplace.
Guy Carpenter’s finalists also included Claude Bunick, Michael Carlino, Arthur (Rob) Collins, Erik Manning, Chris McDowell, Charlie Simpson and Chengyou Xiao.
Each year, the Risk & Insurance awards program recognizes reinsurance brokers who are considered to be exceptional in their areas of specialization, having achieved the highest level of client service by solving difficult problems with innovative and exceptional solutions.
Alex Moczarski, President & CEO, stated, “We are proud to have been recognized in this year’s Power Broker list. Our extraordinarily talented honorees highlight the breadth and depth of expertise at Guy Carpenter and reflect our commitment to serving as our clients’ most trusted strategic advisor.”
More information on the awards >>
Click here to register to receive e-mail updates >>* Securities or investments, as applicable, are offered in the United States through GC Securities, a division of MMC Securities Corp., a US registered broker-dealer and member FINRA/SIPC. Main Office: 1166 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036. Phone: (212) 345-5000. Securities or investments, as applicable, are offered in the European Union by GC Securities, a division of MMC Securities (Europe) Ltd., which is authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Reinsurance products are placed through qualified affiliates of Guy Carpenter & Company, LLC. MMC Securities Corp., MMC Securities (Europe) Ltd. and Guy Carpenter & Company, LLC are affiliates owned by Marsh & McLennan Companies. This communication is not intended as an offer to sell or a solicitation of any offer to buy any security, financial instrument, reinsurance or insurance product.