The Cyber Risk Handbook 2016 presents views from Marsh & McLennan’s cyber leaders and leading third-party experts with whom we collaborate on how companies can assess cyber risks, develop comprehensive strategies and align their people to bolster cyber risk management.
Prepared by Marsh & McLennan’s Global Risk Center, the new handbook captures insights from across our operating companies and around the world. The curated selection of materials, drawn from articles, report extracts, surveys and joint research, includes insights on:
- The evolving cyber threat landscape.
- The importance of a shared approach to cyber threats.
- Using an inside-out and outside-in cyber threat evaluation.
- The need for robust risk assessment and quantification.
- The people factor in cyber threat management.
- Staffing and organizing a cyber risk management team.